Inside opening Tilt before Turn (TBT) window with two opening options: TILT (ventilation) and TURN – full opening to the side for cleaning.
Besides of TBT operation benefits: ergonomics, longer life-span of the fittings and child safety, ARCTIC system stands out with:
• Minimalistic design - sharp edges in 90° all over.
• Flushed sash in one line with the frame (ARCTIC) or non-flushed (ARCTIC LITE) on outside.
• Extremely low profile for maximum light penetration.
• Optional aluminum cladding and multiple color options for the freedom of individual style.
• Excellent U-value, up to 0.73.
• Meet high tightness requirements.
• Visible or concealed hinges are possible.
The new ARCTIC systems also contain recycled uPVC so besides of all the visual and technical benefits it’s even more eco-friendly: reduces CO2 emissions and saves energy.
ARCTIC has been thought through the smallest detail, including the handles and can fulfill all the requirements of modern Scandinavian minimalism.