Inside opening free combination windows include many sashes or fixed parts and sashes in one frame and can be produced in larger sizes than one sash windows.
Besides of TBT operation benefits: ergonomics, longer life-span of the fittings and child safety, ARCTIC system stands out with:
• Minimalistic design - sharp edges in 90° all over.
• Flushed sash in one line with the frame (ARCTIC) or non-flushed (ARCTIC LITE) on outside.
• Extremely low profile for maximum light penetration.
• Optional aluminum cladding and multiple color options for the freedom of individual style.
• Excellent U-value, up to 0.73.
• Meets high tightness requirements.
• Visible or concealed hinges are possible.
The new ARCTIC systems also contain recycled uPVC so besides of all the visual and technical benefits it’s even more eco-friendly: reduces CO2 emissions and saves energy.
ARCTIC has been thought through the smallest detail, including the handles and can fulfill all the requirements of modern Scandinavian minimalism.